Bahnhofstr. 7a, 6430, Ötztal Bahnhof
Ötztal Bahnhof | Ötztal | Tyrol
Built in the 1930s, this wooden house offers typical log cabin charm in a central location. The special feature of our house is its wooden furniture. Wooden floors, wood-paneled walls, the smell of wood and the colorful furnishings provide this house with a very special flair and cozy atmosphere. About 100 m² and a garden are at your sole use for the duration of your stay! Ötztal Bahnhof is a hub for public transport in the Tirolean Oberland region. The house is located about 150 meters from bus and train stops. The popular AREA 47 is only about 3 km away!
No travel period selected!
Cancellation Garantee for your Winter Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- Plan your vacation safely & worriless
* Depending on the accommodation, valid from the 31st day to 16 day prior to arrival until 02 May 2021 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 100m²
- Room: 7, Bedrooms: 3
- Occupancy: 1 - 8
- Scenic Villa Alberto covers approx. 100 m² on 2 floors. GROUND FLOOR: fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, fridge, dining area, etc.; 1 storeroom; 1 bathroom incl. shower/WC; 1 combined living room/bedroom (2 persons/single beds) reminding of a cozy parlor; 1 spacious double room (190 x 200) accessible via a beautiful, creaking wooden staircase leading to the 1st floor with direct access to the west-facing balcony that offers splendid views; 1 double room (190 x 200) and large east-facing terrace; 1 double room (140 x 200).
Check-in: from 4.00 pm on / Check-out: til 10.00 am
Directions: autobahn A12: exit Haiming/Ötztal - Ötztal roundabout: take the third exit towards Haiming/Ötztal Bahnhof. Follow the road until you get to the second roundabout, then take the first exit to Haiming/Ötztal Bahnhof. Follow the road for about 800 meters - then turn left to Ötztal Bahnhof - follow Bahnhofstraße for about 350 m. Villa Alberto is located on the right side.
Included: WiFi, parking, bed linen, towels, child cot, children's toys and high chair available, lockable basement for ski equipment and bicycles;
Exclusive: resort tax
Pets only on request and for a fee!
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the ski-bus/ hiking-bus/ bus stop
- near the forest
- right on the bike path
- central location
- on the hiking path
- Entfernung Bushaltestelle (Meter): 150
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- ski storeroom
- EV charging station
- parking space for bicycles
- pets welcome
- satellite TV
- free parking
- only cash payment