Ambergstraße 29, 6430, Ötztal Bahnhof
Ötztal Bahnhof | Ötztal | Tyrol
Our guesthouse is located in the village of Ötztal Bahnhof right at the entrance to enchanting Ötztal Valley. Quietly located in a dead-end street, you can easily reach shops, bus stops and the train station on foot. There are heaps of activities right on your doorstep, marvelous hiking trails and the Area 47 are just a few minutes away. The Hochoetz ski area is only 6 km away and can also be reached with the free skibus shuttles as well as the entire Ötztal valley with its popular ski resorts of Sölden and Obergurgl.
No travel period selected!
Apartment, shower, toilet, 1 bed room
- Size: 35m²
- Room: 2, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 2 - 3
- The super comfortable well-being apartment is located in our wooden house on the ground floor with separate entrance and small garden. Enjoy the warm and quiet atmosphere - here you will find everything that promises a truly relaxing holiday! Bathrobes, hairdryer, fully equipped kitchen, reading material, a small selection of films for cozy evenings. Our personal tips on hiking tours and hidden inns will make your holiday a very special one.
Check-in: from 4.00 pm on / Check-out: til 10.00 am
Directions: Coming from the autobahn you follow the Ötztal federal road - you take the 3rd exit at the 1st roundabout - the 2nd exit at the 2nd roundabout - before you reach the the petrol station you turn right into Ambergstraße - keep to the right at Sonnalp holiday house and follow Ambergstraße - then turn right - oure guesthouse is on the right side of the (dead end) road.
Included: W-Lan, parking, bed linen, towels
Included in summer: Our guests receive the Ötztal Inside Summer Card. All highlights of the valley like free use of summer mountain lifts, swimming pools, public bus lines, museums, etc. are already INCLUDED in the Summer Card from the second day of your stay.
Exclusive: resort tax
Others: As a partner of ÖTZTAL NATURE PARK you can enjoy free hiking tours in summer and winter.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- near the forest
- central location
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
- Entfernung Skipiste (Meter): 6
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- free parking
- Wasch & Trockenmöglichkeit für Kleidung
Sports / Leisure time
- snowshoe hiking
- mountain/hiking guide
- only cash payment